"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He completed his career as a state trial court judge.
- He made 2 of 11 shots, all taken from beyond the 3-point line, and scored 6 points to complete his career with 2,183.
- He completed his four-year collegiate career with a productive 110 points over 150 games.
- As such York will complete her career without the system being operational.
- Now he dreams of completing his career with the Yankees.
- Charkashyna completed her career at the end of the 2012 Season.
- He completed his career in local office with service as mayor from 1961 to 1962.
- He completed his career with a 75-23 record as a head coach.
- She completed her career at the end of the 2009 Season.
- She completed her competitive career at the end of the 2012 Season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.