"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The average time taken to complete the entire trip is 10 to 14 days.
- They could thus complete the trip in 10 to 12 days.
- She says it will take 14 years to complete her trip.
- At this rate they would indeed complete their trip in one day.
- He was the only animal to complete the entire trip.
- Only after a meeting with a psychologist did they agree to complete their trip by air.
- It completed the trip in just 36 hours, 54 minutes, 15 seconds.
- I see now why you suddenly dug up some money this morning, so that we could complete our trip.
- Most day hikers will complete the trip in between 10 and 20 hours.
- Gentry wants to complete the trip in 72 hours, for an average of 48 miles an hour.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.