"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The unrestricted is a five-year player who has completed his second contract.
- He happily completed his three no-trump contract from the floor and made it.
- "But you should have returned the first half, since you did not complete your contract."
- After completing her contract that year, she was asked to return to the role in 2003.
- I was under heavy bonds to complete my contract in a given time, and this disaster looked very much like ruin.
- The Beatles needed to record seventy new songs within nine years, between 1967 and 1976, to complete their contract.
- But he completed his last, small contract in December.
- The timing allows him to complete his existing two-year contract.
- But this latest health issue adds doubt to whether Brown will complete his contract.
- To complete their contract with Capitol, they produced one more album.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.