"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He completed his first novel, Calculus, in 1979, although it has never been published.
- In 1981, she completed her third novel, "Love and Work."
- Francis accepts the situation with trepidation, and finally manages to complete his novel.
- Perhaps this habit has kept him from completing his first novel, which he has been working on steadily for the past couple of years.
- He completed his first novel in 1948, but later burned the manuscript.
- Yes," she said, "and he was to have it until he'd completed his novel.
- Shuttle "left school at 17, completing her first novel when she was 20."
- But it took him 27 years to complete his first novel, the 835-page "Runaway Soul," which was published in 1991.
- Did I mention that I recently completed my first novel?
- She completed her first novel, Scruples, nine months later.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.