"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I can complete my part of this project here in that time and join you."
- To tie her up while he completed the last part of his plan.
- Twelve seconds later (it was important to time him) he completed the first part of his message.
- It wasn't a failure; Crane had already completed his part of the flight.
- Panama has agreed to complete its part but faces the same conflicts.
- "We've completed the central part of the puzzle," he said.
- This completes the first part of the proof, showing that is a field.
- See that you continue to complete your own part.
- I had completed my part of the operation, but setting up the escape afterwards wasn't that simple.
- They had even completed the major part of outfitting the expedition.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.