"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Before completing a trade with the Cubs, he will have to be satisfied on two fronts.
- Sosa had the right to veto any trade but never got the chance because the Cubs never completed a trade.
- After the game, the Nets and the 76ers announced that they had completed an anticipated four-player trade.
- Hicks had his own deadline of 5 p.m. today to complete a trade.
- Cash is another commodity that may be packaged together with contracts or draft picks to complete a trade.
- In 2007, Jukich was sent to the Cincinnati Reds to complete an earlier trade.
- Because they trade like stocks, investors can complete a trade, and lock in a price, whenever the exchange is open.
- The league office must be included on all conference calls to complete a trade.
- Guban said with finality, as though completing a trade.
- They will be playing a Sabres team that has just completed a major trade, which can give a team momentum, at least in the short term.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.