"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He learned to play piano, then completed a commercial diploma in 1897.
- A minimum of 90 credits are recommended to successfully complete a Diploma.
- She went on to complete a Diploma of Education.
- He then started his career as an educationist after completing a Diploma in Education.
- In 2007 she completed a graduate diploma in not-for-profit management.
- She completed a diploma in tailoring, intending to be a fashion designer.
- In 1939, he returned to Lincoln to complete a diploma in valuation and farm management.
- After completing a Diploma of Education, Mitchell spent 15 years as a high school teacher.
- Prior to this, she had completed an art foundation course and a national diploma in art and design.
- In 1982, he completed a diploma in education.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.