"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Almost 11,000 people completed the race at the first event, over half of whom were women.
- Indeed, if there were a few more casualties, she might be the only one to complete the race.
- Only 121 men and 20 women have completed the race since 1982.
- He has completed the race six times, the most recent as a 57 year old.
- He completed the 1991 race at the age of 92.
- Both times he fell and did not complete the race.
- At the end of the 24 hours, just 28 cars were able to complete the full race.
- Runners must be able to complete the race within six hours.
- It also held all the supplies he needed to complete the race.
- Around six and a half hours are allowed in which to complete the race; a search party is sent after that!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.