"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But of the 1,500 students to sign up for the program last year, only 534 completed the requirements and received jobs.
- The candidates must complete all the requirements of the competition within 10 days.
- It is not known how many of those eligible would go on to complete the further requirements.
- Because of this, students are required to complete general requirements which can be fulfilled in two ways.
- Medals can be worth up to 100,000 points each after completing special requirements.
- A student must complete requirements in one or more specialization areas to graduate.
- He plans to complete the requirements next spring and return to New York.
- I'm traditional, and was really skeptical at first, but to even complete the requirements is very hard.
- To earn this degree, students must complete all the requirements for their Program, including taking a series of interviews.
- This seemed to complete the social requirements, and other couples filtered out onto the floor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.