"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A computer program was then used to complete the job.
- It took us at least two hours to complete the job.
- It takes seven or eight people working every day for two weeks to complete the job.
- Then they'll complete the job and make you somebody's present.
- He alone, completed the same job as three or four people.
- It took less than ten minutes to complete the job and take over full control.
- What are the specific skills needed to complete the job?
- By now, he'd had enough time to complete his job there.
- Many more days of labor would still be required to complete the job, however.
- So far, $350,000 has been raised, with $150,000 still needed to complete the job.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.