"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was several minutes before he had completed his survey.
- Their families were asked to complete surveys about the children's health.
- Students who had participated in the project completed a survey.
- Completing their survey, her eyes finally settled on the four people present.
- Another is to ask some callers to complete a short survey at the end of the call.
- They completed their survey of the region and returned to the cabin.
- He stared at the two officers for all of five seconds, time enough to complete a survey.
- It would take until 2010, at the earliest, to complete an alternative survey.
- I encourage everyone to complete their survey and return it promptly.
- Among them, Cadw would be told to complete its survey in three years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.