"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But last year he didn't complete a pass of more than 36 yards.
- He completed 10 or more passes in each of the first five games.
- He failed to complete his last three passes, and the game was over.
- He has not completed a pass of more than 26 yards since his return two games ago.
- In the past two games, he has not completed a pass for more than 25 yards.
- At one point in the second half he completed 11 straight passes.
- On the next play, he completed a 27-yard pass to Kent for another first down.
- He completed a 26-yard pass to Glenn over the middle.
- He completed 5 passes for 67 yards and once moved his team to the Brown 4.
- He completed three passes for 30 yards on the drive.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.