"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So, how far will he go to complete his plans?
- Still, there's much to be done to complete his plan.
- It would have been clear tonight, if I had completed my plan.
- Most states have completed their plans, and several others are expected to do so soon.
- After his death in May 2008, she intended to complete their plans.
- I was hoping you'd believe you had all the time in the world so we could complete our plans.
- "We believe this authority will help us complete our plans more quickly and at less cost," he said.
- He'd have had hours, not minutes, to complete his plans.
- She was just a woman, one he'd chosen to complete his plans for success and power.
- If she had killed you, and completed her plans, we'd all have been a lot worse off.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.