"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Completing his apprenticeship after six years, April continued to work at the shop.
- Henry completed his apprenticeship and became yard supervisor in 1822.
- It is thought that he moved north with the company to complete his apprenticeship.
- "I think there can be no question that you are ready to complete your apprenticeship," he said.
- Robert had recently completed his apprenticeship, and was preparing to take over the family business.
- He completed his apprenticeship when 22 years old in 1861.
- In five years he completed his apprenticeship and began work as a journeyman.
- He completed his apprenticeship at the age of 21.
- By the age of sixteen he had completed his apprenticeship.
- After completing his apprenticeship in building, he moved to London around 1811.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.