"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The film completed 365 days of run in several theatres.
- For new students, schools are required to hold checks until the students have completed 30 days of attendance.
- The collections have been very good and the film has completed 125 days of successful exhibition.
- The 34th claimed a record by completing 500 consecutive days of combat.
- In order to receive the initial Certificate level, teachers have completed 80 days of dedicated training.
- The film has completed 100 days run on July 7, 2012 in 12 centres.
- It completed 100 days of screening on 28 January 2005.
- It also completed 125 days of run at its main center in Bangalore.
- An orbit is completed every 2.4238039 days (58.171 hours).
- Students must complete 12 days of work experience or internship during each course.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.