"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The party took five and a half days to complete the journey.
- But we still had a few more to go to complete our journey.
- It would take around two days to complete the journey.
- And now he was using the same power to get the information they needed to complete the journey that.
- "Private money is coming into the city, but it has a long way to go to complete its journey back."
- It had taken them almost two weeks to complete their journey.
- In good conditions, it may take 5 days to complete the journey.
- He is believed to be the only person to complete the journey in a single year.
- There was nothing to do but to go: forward and to complete the journey she had set herself.
- He completed the journey in 79 days and 7 hours.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.