"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He completed his degree in three and a half years.
- He returned to complete a degree in English after the war.
- After that he completed his degree, and wrote for a time.
- But now, at age 60, he has returned there to complete his degree.
- Also, 79 percent of students complete their degree with in a six year time frame.
- She planned to return to school and complete her degree.
- This was even before he had completed his degree in Law.
- He completed his degree in 1838, and was called to the Bar the following year.
- She never completed her degree but finished at least two years.
- Also, he attended medical university as a student in 1930, but did not complete his degree.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.