"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He completed his dissertation on the links between poetry and historiography.
- She'd completed her dissertation and was now teaching history at a college over the border in Queens.
- He completed his dissertation in about three months by writing from six in the evening until two in the morning.
- She began work on a Ph.D., but did not complete her dissertation.
- In 1979, having completed all but her dissertation, she was diagnosed with cancer.
- Students could earn credit studying at different universities before completing their dissertation.
- Having completed his dissertation in 1770, he travelled to Paris.
- In 1928, he began teaching as a lecturer, before completing his dissertation.
- In 2008 he completed his Doctoral dissertation on video game players demographic considerations.
- She won the prestigious Chateaubriand fellowship to complete her dissertation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.