"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was the first in her family to complete high school.
- To stay in the service, he or she must complete high school.
- Over 11,000 students now have the opportunity to complete high school and get a good job.
- Paul was the only one of the four children in her family to complete high school.
- The students would eventually be able to complete high school at these schools.
- The report said 86 percent of men and women in their late 20's had completed high school.
- It is most likely among those who have completed high school.
- As his family was poor, he only completed primary school before working.
- He started work as a teacher immediately after completing high school at the age of 16.
- The first students to complete high school comprised the Class of 1906.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.