"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I must find a way out of here to complete my work.
- Now all I wanted was to complete my work and return to her company.
- They would complete their work in about an hour and then be gone.
- It took him a little over two years to complete the work.
- It is expected to take 18 months to 2 years to complete its work.
- Only about an hour would be required to complete their work.
- So what if it took another century to complete his work?
- The House committee may complete its work on the bill this week.
- It only took a few more minutes to complete the work there.
- The late start gives a short time to complete the work by May 5, when the law goes into effect.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.