"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two schools must nominate their teacher to complete a series of challenges to see how much they really know.
- After completing a series of tasks given to them, players may make their way to the mainland and begin the real game.
- Each team must complete a series of missions to score points.
- In 1984 he completed a series of images with a key painting entitled Gray sun.
- We've just completed a big series on crypto, which has been great.
- Players advance through an action game by completing a series of levels.
- To do so, they must complete a series of logic puzzles.
- They have to complete a series of athletic games while maintaining their smiles.
- The team must complete a series of tasks in order to gain four memory cards, which are used later.
- Starting a business involves planning, making key financial decisions and completing a series of legal activities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.