"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After completing the game, she reported the news to the press.
- The teams left the field when it became impossible to complete the game.
- From here, the player has four choices on how to complete the game.
- The player is given six continues to complete the entire game before having to start over again.
- To complete the game, you have to win all of the 16 F1 tracks.
- He completed the game, only giving up that one hit.
- Players also have to visit cities that are made out of gold in order to complete the game.
- These can help the player but are not necessary to complete the game.
- Working together, they were able to complete and publish the game.
- If he completed the game, he'd win the free pass.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.