"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After all, I needed him more than ever if we were to complete our mission.
- The committee has given itself two months to complete its mission.
- She had done what was necessary to complete the mission.
- The character is given three years to complete his mission.
- Far from being dead, she was alive and ready to complete her mission.
- It was all that he required to complete his present mission.
- To be on the safe side he had decided to allow himself a window of eight minutes to complete his mission.
- Therefore, if he were going to complete his mission, it had to be done quickly.
- But the boat wanted to help them complete their mission first.
- So there's some question whether she actually completed the mission, do you see?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.