"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They hope to have completed their research within a couple years.
- But, unfortunately he did not live to complete his research in the matter.
- She studied nearly 900 documents to complete her analyzed research.
- Recently he has had two labs and continues to complete active funded research.
- Informed consent is one area that nurses must be familiar with in order to complete research.
- He left this institute in 1961, after completing research.
- "They have not completed their research, and so cannot yet release the results," Spock explained.
- It is estimated that the cost of completing the excavation and related research will be about £40,000.
- Some of the recommendations have been put in place since the task force completed its research earlier in the year.
- The delay had allowed Hashi to complete his immediate research.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.