"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But first the company has to complete clinical trials.
- It was delivered in October 2007, has made a 600 metre deep mate with a submarine, and is currently completing trials.
- The company has completed clinical trials on more than 500 patients, but the data have not yet been analyzed.
- The second generation had its limitations and never completed clinical trials.
- They completed operational trials, but no one ever told me how they came out.
- This year, the first antisense compounds should complete human trials, which could lead to commercial drugs by mid-1995.
- After completing trials, Kalgoorlie was assigned as a convoy escort.
- A spokesman said the company is close to completing clinical trials of its imaging agent for colon and breast tumors.
- "I'm worried that if they approve these drugs, it will be impossible ever to complete clinical trials."
- But the major holdup in making new cancer drugs available is the time it takes to complete clinical trials themselves.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.