"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Unfortunately, the show was cancelled before she could complete negotiations on a year long contract.
- The museum is currently completing negotiations to return the ones it has to the tribes where they originated.
- However the government stated that it planned to complete negotiations by the end of 2010.
- But it is critical that do not allow the American people to be hurt by our inability to complete negotiations quickly.
- The Jets would like to complete negotiations before the start of the season.
- The company expects to complete negotiations on both credits soon.
- As you know, ten countries have been named, including Cyprus, with which we hope to complete negotiations by the end of this year.
- I hope that all possible steps are going to be taken to complete negotiations in 2004, ideally by May 2004.
- Now we are completing negotiations with Israel on an enhanced cooperation agreement.
- The House and Senate must still complete negotiations on a spending bill for foreign operations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.