"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, travel agents here say their efforts to complete arrangements are often frustrated.
- "In a few days - when I have completed arrangements for my next long expedition."
- He was also still completing arrangements for the journey.
- According to the family, police promised that he would again be released after two days, after they completed arrangements for the release.
- The crisis ruined Jordan's efforts to complete vital debt-rescheduling arrangements.
- He wants to complete arrangements for the beginning of Palestinian self-rule in the occupied territories.
- Just as he had completed arrangements for assistance, Bud strode into the office.
- Now if you'll excuse me, I'll step along to the house to complete arrangements with Charles.
- Thirty days will be allowed to complete arrangements for payment of the list price.
- Meanwhile, the firm announced yesterday that it had completed arrangements to continue liquidating its holdings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.