"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She completed repairs late in January 1913 and returned to sea on the 20th.
- We'll have to find a place where we can hide out for a while to complete repairs.
- The bridge was closed during part of 2007-2008 in order to complete repairs to the deck.
- It could take a week or more to complete repairs to the most remote customers.
- We currently have no facilities to complete major repairs here.
- However money still has to be found to complete repairs to some of the key features.
- It took just 96 hours to complete repairs and then she resumed her service.
- She completed repairs there on 10 February and set out for home.
- "Everyone is shooting for completing repairs by the end of June," he added.
- She completed repairs on 26 March 1966 and put to sea for trials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.