"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And of course to help them to complete their training.
- In six months or so she would be able to complete her training.
- Still, he completed his training and began taking patients in for analysis.
- He completed his training in the first week of March 1934.
- New staff are required to complete training within 60 days of their start date.
- The next two brothers also took this step, but both died before they were able to complete their training.
- In 1822 he left for Paris to complete his legal training.
- To complete training in any one area takes years of dedicated study and practice.
- The first course completed their training at the college in August 1935.
- The young couple moved to Berlin to complete their legal training.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.