"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They also worked their way into the center of the country, where no single group had control.
- He went to public schools and worked his way through business school at night.
- She worked her own way through law school while being a single mother.
- His family was very poor, but all the children worked their way through college.
- He started on the outside and worked his way in.
- Such things sometimes happened and you simply had to work your way around them.
- He worked his way down the right side of the road.
- He is working his own way through college, you know.
- Might as well start at the top and work my way down.
- Then we should work our way down into the center.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.