"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At last I pushed my way inside the main building.
- She turned and pushed her way out of the office.
- I pushed my way through and stood at his side.
- She decided not to try to push her way by.
- But he saw me looking for him, and pushed his way forward quickly.
- Things trying to push their way in and get at us.
- I was trying to push my way out of bed when the old man who had told the story came in the room.
- I pushed my way on through and we got down to business.
- He took a step forward, as though to push his way into the room.
- He found them almost at once and pushed his way to their center.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.