"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They've come up with a whole new way to move themselves.
- Now all he had to do was come up with a way.
- He tried to come up with a good way out of the situation.
- People have to come up with new and different ways to make money.
- He's always coming up with new ways to get his points across.
- And all they do is like to come up with ways around everything we try.
- That part of you would have to come up with a new way.
- We know they're going to come up with a way around this.
- "Have you come up with a way to get me out of here?"
- Before long, he came up with a way to do that.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.