"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If the folk here are like those across the sea, they will help us on our way.
- They should be happy to help us on our way.
- The sub had helped him on his way, but not enough.
- Then they were away, helped on their way by the light wind from the north.
- And what jobs will help you on your way up?
- It is best for me to help you on your way.
- Sometimes, with luck, he found an opportunity to help them on their way.
- Though she wouldn't have helped it on its way either.
- They did eventually, helped on their way by a gigantic black man.
- To help you on your way we have a range of live traffic information services available.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.