"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They had to ease their way among people who were leaving.
- After a moment, he eased his way off the Table.
- He eased his way through the summer, making only a few changes.
- She eased her way along, holding on to the wall.
- He eased his way back to the living room, and through to the kitchen.
- They hope to offer not only job training but some emotional support to ease the way.
- They eased their way past the group and into the forest beyond.
- Be ready with the various aids to ease your way.
- Together they made for the crowd and eased their way through.
- Her father eased his way out of the back seat and stood.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.