"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I can pay my way with any man, and always have done.
- I always paid your way and you must not leave me now.
- A couple of times, he had to pay his way across.
- Can we not pay our way in the world any more?
- I like to pay my way- at least some of the time.
- Then we can hope to pay our way in the world.
- I asked if she was going to pay her own way.
- But other family members have to pay their own way.
- It'll pay his way through three more years of college.
- Like everyone else in the new society, they're going to have to pay their own way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.