"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But no one had ever devised an effective way to keep them out.
- Since then we have been trying to devise a way to return.
- He would have devised ways to answer the questions I was asking.
- Could not a nation of friends even devise better ways?
- We've devised a way to provide them with the advice they need.
- First, he has devised a way of buying the ground at less than half price.
- It gave the city 15 days to devise a better way to pay for the schools.
- Finally, though full understanding never came, they devised a way to shut the system down.
- More time may be needed for the child to devise a way to make the meaning.
- "But at the same time people are just going to keep devising new ways to do it."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.