"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But I think we should consider providing me with a way to defend myself.
- He wants to provide young people with a way of walking away from a fight without losing face.
- The Internet provides people with a new way to tell their story.
- The aim was to provide teachers with an alternative way to share and to find resources.
- Perhaps time would provide him with a way to do so.
- "We will provide them with a tangible and meaningful way to do something."
- Accordingly, he provided us with a way to bring it to him in his laboratory.
- The conference had provided teachers with a way to share ideas, problems and resources.
- It provided me with a way in to telling the story.
- After a few days, we look out on the garden and they are gone, having provided us with a wonderful way to welcome spring.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.