"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He gave me a look, then went on his way.
- I went on my way and then what should happen?
- And he went on his way with the other two.
- The man then went on his way, and left the boy looking after him.
- They went on their way, but she did not move.
- Do you mind if I go on my way now?
- No one turned to look at me as I went on my way.
- He was just a man who had turned up at the right time and then gone on his way.
- But go on your way as if he or she won't.
- "You should have gone along on your way and let her come to me."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.