"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said there was no plan to alter the way track repairs are done.
- And separation wasn't going to alter the way she felt.
- Would that have altered the way he'd always felt about her?
- In recent decades, technology has altered the way the House does business.
- This forces me to alter the way that I practice medicine.
- Through her life, she fought to alter the way in which city development was approached.
- The various classes really alter the way you play the game.
- The trip altered the way he looks at the region.
- As if a mere voice could alter the way a Star moved.
- The result was a decision to alter the way the athletic dollar is spent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.