"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I could have burnt my way out of the trap if you had not come along.
- At any rate, they burn their way into the leaves.
- The heat wave burned its way east from California, where it killed more than 100 people.
- He's burning his way through that rock at the rate of two to three hundred feet an hour.
- The fire had now burned its way to the surface.
- "Did any of them try to burn their way free?"
- The sun seemed to be burning its way through the back of his war mask.
- Get us in and we'll burn our way through the city.
- The late afternoon sun burned its way through the clouds.
- Only a few casualties, but we're having to burn our way through.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.