"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The third button, for emergencies, continued to work, in a way.
- "I'm sure you can learn that lesson," Molly continued in a reassuring way.
- He then added, "I have every reason to believe the relationship will continue in an orderly way."
- He continued with the book in a half-hearted way.
- Things continued at the yard in a perfectly normal way.
- The men continued their conversation in a friendly way until Joe stood up to leave, and took my hand.
- "And so, a year later, the partnership continued in a deeper way."
- But he continued in such a way as to make it clear that he was still talking about his plan to tax commuters.
- Coaching may continue in a limited way during a run.
- The return to play needs to continue in a gradual, step-by-step way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.