"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Everyone made way for her without having to be asked.
- She got up from the bed to make way for the two men.
- We still need him in our side, so someone has got to make way.
- Instead, all other human life will have to make way for the car.
- He didn't meet my eyes as I made way for him.
- With first light, he would leave her and the boy to make their way alone.
- And so he left to make his way in the world.
- I made my way out the front door and into the street.
- Until now the books have had to make their own way in the world.
- She made her way to the bed and found his hand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.