"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I didn't even have to go out of my way.
- He goes out of his way to help them, they say.
- And to not go out of their way to find them.
- The young man went out of his way to make friends with them.
- Sometimes you'll have to go out of your way, David, to get people to tell you what they really think.
- He certainly went far out of his way to bring me near here.
- And Texas has gone well out of its way to keep me here.
- Now, I think you went out of your way today.
- So they go out of their way to keep everybody happy.
- He wouldn't go out of his way to help them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.