"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And another part of me is pulled the other way, into the now in which I was born.
- Twice she had to pull all the way forward and start over again.
- We should pull those kids back there, the way they pulled us!
- They were shown from behind; the camera pulled all the way back.
- He pulled her half into tiny pieces, the way you break up a baby's food.
- I turned to get back on defense and tried to pull my way past Kevin.
- I had it pulled all the way down and hauled away.
- Was it pulling me down or trying to pull its way out?
- It's a downhill pull all the way to any place on Earth!
- "I was afraid of being pulled all the way to India."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.