"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Or put another way, why do bad things happen to good people?
- Or, put another way, just how special are we today?
- Or put another way, they are both cool and good.
- Or, put another way, the final scene is the present; the first happened five years ago.
- Put another way, was television better 10 years ago than it is today?
- Put another way, China will get old before it gets rich.
- Or put another way, to let the good times roll for them what have.
- Somehow, when put this way, she could see the sense in the decision.
- Put another way, almost $1,000 was bet for every man, woman and child in the country.
- Or put another way, about four months longer than the war in Iraq lasted.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.