"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Part of him admired the attack, and the professional way it had been set up.
- She admired the way he concentrated while writing on the small surface.
- I admire him now, the way he takes control of a game.
- He admired the way I'd "really gotten into it," and looked forward to working with me again.
- He looked over and admired the way her body shone up at him through the water.
- And they particularly admire 'the way we work as a team'.
- And I have to admire the way you're handling this.
- I just admire the way he goes about his business.
- I particularly admire the way the report is not just filled with good intentions.
- And I admire the way in which you are trying to help her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.