"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Individual countries, adopted western ways of trading second-hand clothing to local conditions.
- Many cities have adopted innovative ways to pay for services and to increase employment.
- She simply cannot see any virtue in learning to be a proper lady or adopting European values and ways.
- Not surprisingly, high technology companies are quicker to adopt new ways than more traditional ones.
- Industrialization is part of a process where people adopt easier and cheaper ways to make things.
- Thus, they were not as open to receiving new information or adopting new ways of working.
- With very young children, it's important to focus on adopting new ways of doing things, rather than on weight loss.
- I'm glad to see you're not so lost to Honor that you've adopted northern ways.
- Only the barbarian might eventually change by adopting Chinese ways.
- Only if we can get the teachers to adopt new ways.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.