"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Both of them were trying to return to their old ways.
- Despite these proposals the world in 1945 seemed likely to return to old ways of thinking.
- They are counting on the national economy to return to its old ways.
- But he can't make himself return to his old respectable ways either.
- The Wild would return to their winning ways in 2012.
- In the 2005 season, Woods quickly returned to his winning ways.
- In September, however, investors appeared to have returned to their old ways.
- With White leading the attack from the point guard position, the team returned to its winning ways in 1971.
- Although he settled down and returned to ways of the missionaries by 1835.
- Once the money she had saved ran out, he returned to his abusive ways.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.