"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Eventually he'll buy his way out and start all over again.
- We could even buy our way out of military service.
- Instead it is trying to buy its way into the 21st century.
- Then they try to buy their way out of trouble.
- All you have to do is buy your way in.
- If you want to buy your way into my organization, there will be a price.
- Why should anybody be allowed to buy their way in?
- No one should be able to buy his way out of it.
- They can buy their way in, but you can't vote them out.
- "There are a few guys, though, who do believe they can buy their way out of anything."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.