"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Don't worry; we're not going to place them in harm's way.
- "There were no obstacles placed in his way," he said.
- And then he realized that yet another obstacle had been placed in their way.
- Whenever American forces are placed in harm's way we risk the loss of life.
- He hated taking the new father on a mission that would place him directly in harm's way.
- A very small percentage of our young men and women have been placed in harm's way.
- When it tried to exercise that right, however, obstacles were placed in its way.
- But not when it placed his captain in harm's way.
- And she was the one, not I, who placed her in harm's way.
- He had a right to know how formidable an obstacle was now placed in his way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.